Welcome to Wellington Vineyards and Winery on Dunbar Road nestled between the lovely towns of Glen Ellen and Kenwood (locals call it Glenwood). The hospitality staff is highly enthusiastic, friendly and is sure to provide you with an educational and fun introduction to Wellington wines. We are a small but tight-knit group of individuals. You may meet Peter Wellington and David Noyes, our wine making staff, or Toby Germano, our General Manager.
Wellington Vineyards is owned by the father and son team of John and Peter Wellington. John purchased the winery site in 1986. At the time, it consisted of 20 acres of old vines and a few decrepit old fruit and nut trees. Replanting of part of the old vineyard and orchard started in 1988. The winery was completed in time for the 1989 crush. We grow approximately half the grapes we use and purchase the remainder, primarily from small, unique vineyards.
+ LEARN MORE
Learn More or Buy
News and Events
- Welcome to the Newly Revamped Website! We just got an overhaul this July
- Read Peter Wellington’s (owner & winemaker) Blog Updates
- Enjoy beautiful seasonal vineyard photographs by Toby Germano
- Tickets for SAVOR SONOMA are on sale!
- WELLINGTON VINEYARDS IS 100% SOLAR POWERED & GREEN CERTIFIED!
See our case study.